ODA Year End Communication 2015
As 2015 is paving way to 2016, we would like to thank our patrons, employees, partners and associates of On Demand Agility (ODA). While progressing we have consolidated our global presence in new geographies, added new global clients while strengthening our offerings in new technologies.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2015 @ ODA
- Banking domain: We were selected by one of the leading banks to support efforts in the Client Onboarding group. The current project is the development and deployment of a global data delivery layer for the distribution to all bank systems of one authorized set of details for all known clients and counterparties. ODA worked on EDM Position for skills in Master Data Management using technologies like: SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Fenergo, .NET, Informatica, C#.
- Insurance domain: ODA assisted one of our esteemed client in developing a solution for business and market requirements of their insurance product and were engaged for staffing and offsite project development. More than thirty resources are working on different assignments under above engagement. The product is an all-in-one technology solution for general insurers and underwriting agents serving clients with 10 to 500 users, and is a fraction of the cost of a legacy system. The expertise, adaptability and commitment shown by the ODA have tilted client to award more business in other projects in near future.
- ODA played a major role for one of its clients in the insurance domain wherein the core system was migrated from one platform to another. This will bring them at par to many of their competitors from business management perspective.
- Mobile Technology: Our Mobile engineering efforts took a leap forward with successful delivery of client specific highly technology oriented apps this year.
- ODA developed an Android Application to pre-inform the mobile users about Data consumption in units (Gigabytes/Kilobytes/Megabytes) of requests to the data-network while accessing the internet through mobile applications or the browser and also tracks the users’ data-usage habits. Using this functionality, the user can restrict the app to use certain amount of data and it will be configurable for every application installed on the phone.
- ODA developed a Multi-Platform complete package Mobile Chat Application for a closed group of Ayurvedic doctors to share ideas, photos and videos and provide the doctors with effortless access to classified Products' and Ailments' information.
- Digital media: ODA is proud to be associated as an IT Partner to one of the leading Sports data provider in Australia and have successfully completed two years of the relationship. Our core elements are Capture, Analysis and Distribution of Sports content with a focus to engage and retain audiences across Media & Sport. In the year 2015, we have covered several major events like Cricket World Cup, Copa America, Cycling, Rugby World Cup, Judo etc. Our IT expertise has helped the client to migrate their servers to Cloud and has helped reduce their infra costs and increase scalability. The year 2016 will also be filled with equal enthusiasm as we have two major events, Euro’16 and Rio’16 lined up.
- IT infrastructure: After many rounds of due diligence and investigation, ODA was selected by the world's largest hedge fund, to support efforts in the networking and infrastructure group. It involves mainly senior network engineering tools and procedures like network firewalling, and configuration of hubs, switches, and networking devices.
- On the niche Risk domain, we continue to excel and helped our clients engage more than 100 consultants across India for various clients. Some of niche skill combination sourced included data modeling, Risk modeling, VAR and Monte Carlo simulation, Risk exposure, Risk sensitivity, Credit and Market risk, Change management, Reference data, and Risk reporting.
- Within IB domain, we supported our clients in Capital markets, KYC / AML, Fund accounting, Hedge funds, Private and retail banking, Trading, various financial instruments including equities, derivatives, fixed income and forex etc.
- In technology space, for one of our prestigious European banking client, ODA single handedly catered to its IT needs successfully through exclusive recruitment drives. Some of skill set sourced in technology domain IT Consulting, Product Control, RISK IT, Autosys Admin, Hyperian Essbase, Performance Management and combination of various technologies.
- Helped one of the leading investment banks to scale up and scale down in different areas of business including Prime brokerage. At the end of the year we bagged contracts after showing great performance during the year.
- While competing with the big 4 consulting and IT firms we won good projects which are now being executed for one of our prestigious clients.
- USA: We grew our client base as well as our footprint by further strengthening our 24 /7 support to our Global clients. Part of service delivery was carried out by our Hyderabad and Bangalore teams. ODA reflected a growth of almost 40 % while focusing on Informatica Lifecycle Management (ILM) Product, SOX/Risk and IT Controls. Core Java Multithreading in Risk Management Domain, MSBI, Capacity and Performance Engineering. We also designed complete Data warehousing and Data Modeling team, Web Sphere Commerce Server Implementation.
- Switzerland: In Switzerland, ODA showed a double digit growth focusing on niche skills like investment banking domain covering market and credit risk worked on the Basel skill set. Other skills which have given us an edge in the market are Oracle Mentas, Business intelligence, Mobile technology and application related to IOS and Android. In 2105, ODA has added clients in Switzerland, whom we were already serving in India, Singapore and Americas
- Philippines: In 2015, Recruitment process out sourcing (RPO) at Philippines placed 100 plus candidates overall in Manila. Philippines is developing as one of our key markets within APAC.
- Singapore: In 2015, new clients were added in the IT Service domain. Towards the end of the year, the Singapore market bounced back which gives a good road map to the year 2016.
- ODA opens management consultancy practice for Wealth and Asset Management firms in collaboration with Wealth Reports - a boutique consultancy firm focused on operating model efficiency and transformation solutions. The practice offers advice and strategy / implementation solutions to money managers faced with a rapidly changing market and regulatory environment e.g. UMA/UMH product offerings, account aggregation, goal based investing, wholesale/TAMP platform(s) integration, Department of Labor fiduciary standards et al. Current clients include asset management firms, trust banks, TAMP providers and wealth managers.
ODA HUMAN CAPITAL
As people matter the most, ODA philosophy believes in diversity with 45% of the staff being women and from various nationalities. The increased employee strength in the last year can boast of robust in house Human resource and learning and development teams focusing on specific needs of the employees.
Jobdiva, E-HR Systems with HR ticketing system, employee record management system and online salary system portal have given an edge to engage with employees faster and better.
ODA - A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
The ODA employees connect is getting stronger by the day with our endeavor to engage employees at every step.
Through exchange programs, knowledge sharing sessions, enhancement of technological and functional skills, we provide a 360 degrees growth to our employees.
In a fun collaborative way our teams are shaping up for facing the new challenges.
ODA supports in areas of education and health through our proud long lasting association with “Search Years”, an NGO that contributes towards welfare of children.
ODA employees observed a car-free day on 22nd September 2015. It is a small step which can work as a catalyst towards a more sustainable transformation of the environment.
A ROAD MAP FOR THE YEAR 2016
Complementing our strategy towards expansion, we bring in Agile Technologies, Data Modeling, Cloud Computing, Multimedia Trends and a company structure for a healthier tomorrow.