Energy is one sector that requires considerable attention in a developing country like India. It not only plays an important role in the economic development of the country, but is also a major factor in the improvement of the overall human condition. In today’s rapidly evolving world, the technology investments in energy are being prioritized on the basis of presence of alternative energy, its environmental impact and energy capture and distribution. There is a need for business process modeling and optimization, as well as process-oriented technologies for operational efficiencies and performance improvement.
While resources such as petroleum oil, natural gas, coal, etc. remain limited, their world-wide consumption has increased exponentially. Developing countries have been identified to be the most prominent consumers of primary energy sources with the demand increasing by 70%.
Today's competitive energy markets demand operational efficiency, regulatory rigor and a customer experience that creates differentiation and competitive advantage. ODA provides end-to-end IT services, solutions and consulting to organizations globally to address their business needs and help them become agile, resilient and proactive.
With the aim to help our clients in the Energy sector with next generation technologies, ODA's suite of resources equips you with:
Improved power quality
Efficient load management
Observing real-time flows
Load profiling and demand forecasting capabilities
Better outage detection and isolation management
Improve operational efficiencies and Reduce operational costs
Achieve greater customer satisfaction and retention
Attain slashed time and cost to market through a well-defined process
Align business processes with strategic vision
Adhere to regulatory and environmental norms
ODA's resource pool
- Entire spectrum of electric utility Business Process Automation System (BPAS) implementation, inclusive of SAP-ISU resources
- Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI), inclusive of requisite know-how on handling multiple meter types such as Elster, Pulse, Static, etc., with message throughputs exceeding 10,000 msgs/sec.
- Meter Data Management (MDM) wherein missing meter data is corrected/correlated along with feed data from various sources is collected onto a single platform for input into the billing system
- Base System Software that provides download capabilities of meter data from hand-held devices along with efficient billing and reporting.
- Emergency Demand Response System (EDRS) with Jrules engine for BRMS providing almost real-time energy audit of smart meter live data.