Every technology or part of it is developed for the achievement of a particular aim and to ultimately enhance the end user's experience. To this effect, traditional Quality Assurance has evolved to make way for Business Process Assurance. While QA takes into account the micro, BPA has come to take into account the macro view, wherein the effects of a particular change/modification are tested through to the end user's experience.ODA's Business Process Assurance Solutions include:
- Flexible QA Process: With change being the only constant, especially in terms of technology and the business environment, it has become imperative for business processes to incorporate the same as quickly and seamlessly as possible. ODA ensures the delivery of dependable and flexible processes designed to adapt to changes swiftly and efficiently, even in the most complex of organizations.
- Process-Oriented Approach: Better control means efficient management and thereby, improved results. ODA provides an end-to-end Business Process Test (BPT) QA approach, which ensures to cover multiple systems, giving you better support structures that help sustain BPM excellence with ease.
- Accelerated BPT: The success of a BPT QA approach greatly depends on the swiftness of its implementation. ODA ensures to optimize delivery by deploying product-specific QA accelerators that can kick-start the testing process of any project. The accelerators have been designed to work on predefined sector solutions and reference models containing adequate components and data for generic business processes.
- Automated Testing: ODA equips you with a more efficient test environment by combining the synergies of the latest test methodologies along with test automation tools, like HP's Quick Test Professional, for improved automated testing.
- Independent and Efficient QA Team: Opting for an exclusive QA team, independent of the development vendor, helps mitigate the possibility of conflict of interest, while providing greater scope for increased efficiencies and better optimization of the entire process.